Brand Fitment: Harley-Davidson
Model Fitment: FXD / FXDWG Dyna Models (including FLD 2012-16)
Year Fitment: 2006-2017
Product Overview (HD)
From the early days of the Wheelie King to the present day, Saddlemen® has been there to support talented riders with purpose-built equipment to help them push the limits of both man and machine. The latest creation born out of this relationship is the Saddlemen® Step-Up seat. A beautiful blend of the rider and passenger comfort you have come to expect from Saddlemen® combined with ergonomics required to keep the rider locked in place, providing the highest level of bike control available in an aftermarket Harley-Davidson seat.
Don't take our word for it, just ask the guys over at Unknown Industries. These talented riders have been pushing the limits of their purpose-built HD motorcycles for years. If you are not already familiar with these guys, you can see them performing at Monster Energy's latest V-twin productions or locally at rallies like Sturgis. No matter where you see them, you will notice that they only ride Saddlemen®'s seats.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- The front/rear seat combines a Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam that creates a foam that is a perfect balance of rigidity and user compliance.
- Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant self-skinning process that seals the foam from water and enhances the front/rear seat's durability as well as comfort.
- The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in motorcycle seating since the creation of the suspension.
- Rock it with Saddlemen’s® lattice stitch design.
- If you are looking for the ultimate performance upgrade, look no further
- Installs easily with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included.
- Seats must be handled carefully – If they are dropped, dragged, or handled roughly, they will tear.
- Open the box with a blunt edge – Do NOT use a sharp edge!
- Top shock bolt covers must NOT be used – they will cut into the seat.